Fair Haven Retirement Community, a Methodist Home for the Aging, is recruiting a team of LPN nurse leaders to fulfill the Company’s mission, vision and values. This position has overall accountability for providing leadership and day-to-day operations associated with direct resident care, including continuous improvement of nursing services to meet residents and their family’s needs and expectations.
Fair Haven offers innovative care delivery model-Households with consistent assignment for an average of 20-25 residents. We are a mission driven, non-profit, faith based community committed to performance excellence. If you are looking for a job that offers independence, opportunities for learning and growth, and the chance to form real relationships with those you care for and work with, this is the job for you. Visit our website at www.fairhavenbirmingham.org to see how Fair Haven is "Enriching lives every day."
- Fosters an environment in which each nursing team member practices to the top of his/her license, certification and skill set and role;
- Builds strong relationships of trust;
- Works with the staffing model to meet the nursing needs of the residents;
- Contributes to a learning organization culture through ongoing professional development and support of nursing staff to pursue continuous professional development.
- Embraces a culture of Service Excellence which focuses on the resident experience and is responsive to residents/families concerns and grievances;
- Models effective resident/family centered communication and coaches staff in service-oriented communication;
- Provides service recovery when needed;
- Ensures that resident’s attending physician and family are promptly notified of any significant change in the resident’s health condition.*
Currently licenses or eligible to be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the Alabama Board of Nursing is required.
- Competitive compensation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance
- 401-(k) plan
- Flexible /Dependent spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off