Fair Haven Retirement Community, a Methodist Home for the Aging, is recruiting a team of CNA leaders to fulfill the Company’s mission, vision and values. This position has overall accountability for providing leadership and day-to-day operations associated with direct resident care, including continuous improvement of care services to meet residents and their family’s needs and expectations.
Fair Haven offers innovative care delivery model-Households with consistent assignment for an average of 20-25 residents. We are a mission driven, non-profit, faith based community committed to performance excellence. If you are looking for a job that offers independence, opportunities for learning and growth, and the chance to form real relationships with those you care for and work with, this is the job for you. Visit our website at www.fairhavenbirmingham.org to see how Fair Haven is "Enriching lives every day."
- Fosters an environment in which each team member performs to the top of his/her skill set and role;
- Builds strong relationships of trust;
- Works with the staffing model to meet the needs of the residents;
- Contributes to a learning organization culture through ongoing professional development.
- Embraces a culture of Service Excellence which focuses on the resident experience and is responsive to residents/families concerns;
- Models effective resident/family centered communication.
- Ensures that resident’s attending physician and family are promptly notified of any significant change in the resident’s health condition.
Currently certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Alabama.
- Competitive compensation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance
- 401-(k) plan
- Flexible /Dependent spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off
Job Type: Full-time