Fair Haven Retirement Community has an opening for a full-time Bistro Attendant.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies.
- Take orders and prepare food and beverages.
- Maintain work areas.
- Follow all company and safety policies and procedures.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended time period.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisor.
The Company offers
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health and dental insurance
- Free life insurance
- 401-(k) plan
- Flexible/Dependent Spending Accounts
- Generous Paid Time Off