Fair Haven Retirement Community, located in Birmingham, Alabama, is currently recruiting a forward-thinking and high-performing Household Leader for Assisted Living. Fair Haven’s “household” delivery model is designed to create life-affirming living environments where relationships are valued, individual preferences are honored, and elders are surrounded by the comforts and pleasures of home.
We are seeking a candidate with management experience who enjoys serving older adults and is motivated by a challenge. The ideal candidate shares the Company’s values, has a passion for enriching the lives of older adults, embraces teamwork and strives for performance excellence.
The Household Leader facilitates a self-led team in collaboration with the household’s clinical nurse leader to:
- Create home and ensure quality of life, care, and services for residents residing within the household;
- Engage, enable, and empower residents to enjoy the simple daily pleasures of living and make decisions within the household to ensure resident preferences are identified and honored as much as possible;
- Ensure adequate staffing within the household;
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust work schedule as needed to meet the leadership needs of the household;
- Ensure compliance with current federal, state, and local regulations and care delivery standards.
- At least 3 years leadership/management experience, preferably in assisted living
- Computer skills and competencies to include Microsoft Office and Excel
- Competitive compensation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Flexible /Dependent spending accounts
- Generous paid time off
- Matching 401-(k) plan