Fair Haven Assisted Living is currently recruiting a talented, confident and experience LPN who enjoys serving older adults, for a weekend position.
- Fosters an environment in which each nursing team member practices to the top of his/her license, certification and skill set and role;
- Builds strong relationships of trust;
- Works with the staffing model to meet the nursing needs of the residents;
- Contributes to a learning organization culture through ongoing professional development and support of nursing staff to pursue continuous professional development.
- Embraces a culture of Service Excellence which focuses on the resident experience and is responsive to residents/families concerns and grievances;
- Models effective resident/family centered communication and coaches staff in service-oriented communication;
- Provides service recovery when needed;
- Ensures that resident’s attending physician and family are promptly notified of any significant change in the resident’s health condition.
- Currently licensed or eligible to be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the Alabama Board of Nursing is required.