LPN- Weekend Relief
Fair Haven Retirement Community – Birmingham, AL
Fair Haven Retirement Community, a Methodist Home for the Aging, is recruiting experienced LPN leaders for a limited number of weekend relief positions in the skilled nursing facility. Work hours are 8 hour shifts (days, evenings, and night rotations available) every Saturday and Sunday. Compensation includes a weekend pay incentive.
Fair Haven’s innovative “Household” care delivery model combines quality care with the comforts of home. We are a mission driven, non-profit, faith-based community committed to performance excellence. If you are looking for a weekend schedule working in a person-centered environment where relationships are valued, team work is embraced, and service excellence is expected, this is the job for you. Visit our website at www.fairhavenbirmingham.org to see how Fair Haven is “Enriching lives every day.”
- Providing high quality, person-centered care to residents residing in the skilled nursing facility;
- Leading and supervising a team of certified nursing assistants in a professional and pleasant work environment where each care team member is respected and valued;
- Building strong relationships of trust and modeling Fair Haven’s values;
- Working with the “Household” staffing model to meet the nursing needs of the residents; and
- Promoting resident safety and coordination of care.
Customer Service Requirements:
- Embraces a culture of Service Excellence which focuses on the resident experience and is responsive to the preferences and goals of residents/families;
- Models effective resident/family centered communication and coaches staff in service-oriented communication;
- Provides service recovery when needed; and
- Fosters a professional, warm, and inviting care environment for residents, family members, and guests.
Current license in good standing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) by the Alabama Board of Nursing is required.
Job Type: Part-time- Weekends