Birmingham, AL 35210
RN Charge Nurse will be responsible for delegating CNA assignments, assisting with admissions and discharges, and administering medications to residents.
Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are critical for this position.
Other skills required by a RN charge nurse include:
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess residents’ conditions
- A caring and sympathetic manner
- Emotional stability
- Ability to efficiently handle emergencies and remain clam in stressful situations
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Free life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Spending Accounts
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive salary